- A state-of-the-art regulation 30 yard (27 meter) indoor archery range
- 20 lanes available with 2 shooters per lane
- For competition or league shooting, a double line allows 80 shooters before arrow retrieval is required
- Compound bows and arrows available for use
- Lockers available for rent to store your archery equipment
- Individual and group instructions available
Some things to keep in mind before coming to shoot:
- Crossbows are allowed only on our designated crossbow buttress and if they are 135lb draw or less.
- All bows must be cased and unloaded to come into the OAC.
- No “Outsert” tips allowed at our range. (Points must the same diameter as the arrow shaft (flush with the shaft) to prevent damage to our buttresses and your arrows)
- If it is your first time at the OAC, come early in order to have time for registration.
Public/Walk-In Hours of Operation
- Wednesday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Member Hours of Operations
- Monday – Sunday 5:00 am – 11:00 pm